15 July 2010

Friends, Fish, and...Lunchables?


On my last FWC trip, my new friend, Jenn, took a few pictures. I am goofily happy in the one above, and this outfit is my FWC outfit as it gets completely filthy. I would say that this is a pretty typical me out on the boat!

This is a nice shot of Jenn, Taj, and me. Taj is a manager for the FWC. Shortly after this we went for a little swim, which was fantastic - I finally got to use my sea legs!

The next picture is one of Jenn, Taj, me, and a volunteer for the day, Sarah. Sarah was very nice, but didn't pull very hard and was afraid of bugs. She also ate a lunchables ham and cheese lunch! Yelch!!

I am writing in this picture, Jenn and Sarah are counting fish, and Taj is measuring. Caylib is driving. On every trip there is a PI which is the designated driver/navigator - he is the one that took the pic, and also very nice.

I am still waiting to take pictures on Truncatus, but I will before this season is over - I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment